02 May 2010

-Overture-

It's been a while since I have thought about starting to blog.. well... blogging as in expressing my inner thoughts. I have a lot of them, and most often some random brilliant idea pops up and then I forget about it. What a waste. And I am not as organized as many would have thought.. I am probably one of the most disorganized person ever. It's a wonder how I can juggle so many plates in my life. Well, I suppose I could never have done it without the Almighty always answering my prayers. Alhamdulillah...

If you are interested at all in my brain activities, please feel free to follow my blog. We just might learn from each other. We are human beings, and we were built to live in a society. Thus, no one can exist without another... So, it wouldn't be so bad to share our experiences, views, and ideas. Why? Well... I for one am not  trying to change the world, but if I can help or impact another person out there, Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment